1. 2300 sq. ft. minimum for two-story dwelling 1900 sq. ft. minimum for ranch or split-level type dwelling 2200 sq. ft. minimum for one-and-one-half story dwelling
2. All building plans must be approved by the developer, and building permit may not be obtained prior to approval.
3. Standard restrictions for residential use only.
4. All building contractors must be approved by developer, building permit must be obtained within (6) months of closing date on lot, and dwelling must be completed with in (12) months of issuance of building permit.
5. Exterior building materials shall be approved by developer, with brick or suitable finish to grade (no exposed concrete block foundation). Windows and patio doors to be wood construction: painted or clad with aluminum or vinyl. Soffit and Fascia can be aluminum or vinyl. No aluminum or Vinyl siding to be used as a building material. No duplication of exterior design or finish allowed within 500' of an existing dwelling on same street or connection street.
6. Landscaping to be completed within first growing season, with all disturbed areas to be seeded or sodded. All lots must have (2) trees at least 2" in diameter. All trees over 6" in diameter shall remain in undisturbed areas unless located in home site or driveway area.
7. Driveways to be paved by either concrete, asphalt or approved surface.
8. All garages must be integral or attached to dwelling.
9. No other structures other than single-family dwelling allowed, except approved bath house for swimming pool or picnic shelter.
10. Self-illuminating exterior post lamp of approved design must be installed within 10' of property line.
11. Approved mailbox and post to be installed.
12. No boats, mobile homes, etc., to be parked or remain exposed on property.
13. Fences and retaining walls must be approved.
14. 50 foot set-back from street, 15 foot side set-backs, 50 foot rear set-backs.
15. Each resident shall become a member of the Fairwinds Homeowners Association.
* This is only a summary of some features for Fairwinds. A complete set of covenants, conditions and restrictions is available upon request and shall be given to Buyer upon
signing a Lot Deposit.